Follow these steps to register for the credit internship course:
- Download the Learning Objectives form and fill it out with your supervisor (electronic signatures and dates are fine).
- Next, complete the Intern Record Sheet below.
- Log onto NYU CareerNet and fill out the “Career Outcomes” section of your profile with information about the internship.
- If your internship is approved, we will email you an access code to register for the internship course on Albert. (Note: It is possible to register by hand, using a Drop/Add Form, after the registration period has closed. Contact Career Services with questions.)
- Once you are registered, we will send a credit letter to your employer.