Posted On: November 16, 2016
Media Organization: Wonder
Wonder is new kind of research service that provides access to the intellect and fact-finding skills of a distributed network of researchers around the world. We provide a beautifully simple way for anyone – from individuals up to Fortune 500s – to access knowledge when they need it most.
Join Wonder’s fast-growing network of freelance researchers!
Wonder (askwonder.com) is a personal research assistant, helping people save time by getting detailed answers and resources delivered to their inboxes by a trusted network of researchers. Our clients include Tier 1 consulting firms, VCs, and marketing agencies.
We are looking for freelance researchers to join Wonder's network. You'll work from home, getting paid to do research while learning about new topics and gaining real-life business skills. You can set your own schedule, you get paid for each research request you complete, and you can earn up to $15-25/hour. You have full control over which research requests you want to work on, and can choose based on price, topic, or amount of time you have available.
Here are some examples of questions our clients ask:
- What are the economics of Valentine's Day?
- Why would AOL or Verizon be interested in a strategic investment in the start-up Rollout.io?
- What are 5 new trends in online food ordering?
- What's the market landscape for teacher training in Egypt?
- Sharpen your analytical skills and build up your resume
- Earn money working from anywhere
- Research in your free time and as often as you'd like
- Network with peers in a global community of independent researchers
- Learn about new industries and access a growing database of original research
To apply, please continue to our online application available here: https://askwonder.com/rr/NYUJournalismResearcher11-16. We'll give you a trial research assignment to complete before determining whether to extend an invitation for you to join the Wonder Research Network.