Posted On: January 5, 2017
Media Organization: idk
idk is an affordable personalized concierge service and eclectic night generating resource. Our network of deployable human “aces” create unique, personalized evening plans for those who want ease and simplicity when choosing what to do with their limited free time.
idk solves the headache of getting out the door and experiencing an evening that will re-energize, re-focus and engage people meaningfully.
No more wasting limited free time on fake reviews, overwhelming options and stale spots. Modern consumers want life's small inconveniences to be done for them in a way that's no work on their part, but that offers human access and easy communication. An affordable and easy way to have a night out in the city handled by our network of aces is the next wave.
When do you hear idk? Over text? Between friends?
What are you doing tonight? idk.
idk means you deserve a break. idk means you have permission. To not know. In all aspects of life. We’re here to tell you that idk can also mean I do know. And we know. And we’re going to take care of it for you.
We want to encourage people to live their best lives in their free moments. When we’re happiest in our personal lives, we’re more successful in every other facet of our lives. We want to comfort people in knowing that their decision to be in New York (whether they live here, or are visiting) was the right one.
New York can feel incredibly lonely, and we know we’re not the first to say it. But we can do our part in helping others find their corners in New York that feel like theirs, with the people that share their love for those corners.
idk is looking for a social media/all around brilliant contributor!
As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to building and maintaining the brand voice of idk. You will play a key role in developing and implementing strategic social media and digital initiatives. Most of all, you'll have a great time exploring New York and sharing everything that makes this place magic.
- Create engaging content for multiple platforms and mediums including Instagram, Snapchat and Facebook.
- Schedule content to be published on social media at ideal time
- Brainstorm/pitch ideas for social media projects/opportunities.
- Monitor social media accounts across multiple platforms
- Find, filter, and select relevant content to be shared on social media channels.
- Sophomore, Junior, or Senior, with a passion for New York and exploring all there is to do here.
- Able to work 10 hours per week either remotely or in our office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Knowledge of social media and online marketing best practices
We're also able to offer a $50/month stipend as of right now (we hope to increase that!)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us the following:
5 Social Accounts You're Obsessed with:
Describe yourself in 5 words.
Why you came to New York:
Create three ideal nights out for yourself, i.e. dinner at Becco, see Oh Hello and then drinks at the Soho House – get as creative as you’d like: