Posted On: May 16, 2017
Media Organization: German Accelerator Inc.
German Accelerator is a government-funded growth acceleration program that supports German startups from tech-related sectors to enter the U.S. market. It provides startups with hands-on mentoring and office space at its locations in Silicon Valley, San Francisco, and New York City. German Accelerator identifies and selects the most promising German startups and assists them in their pursuit of becoming category leaders with lasting competitiveness and success in the global marketplace. The accelerator’s vision is to foster the international growth of German tech startups by supporting them with an effective and efficient entry into the U.S. market with its dedicated mentors.
German Accelerator Tech is looking for a freelancer to create informative and compelling content on diverse issues concerning business expansion from Germany to the U.S. Topics range from e.g. raising capital and building a team in the U.S. to marketing and sales. Our target group primarily consists of German entrepreneurs. This position is flexible and can be done remotely.
Who we are looking for:
- You are an English native speaker
- You love writing and have experience creating content for a magazine, blog or other publication (ideally in the field of startups/ tech/ business)
- Ability to ensure the tone and voice of German Accelerator
- Strong research skills
- Ability to condense large amounts of information into clear and concise content pieces
- Strong interest in startup scene
- German skills can be helpful but are not obligatory
To apply please send your resume and at least two writing samples to Stephanie Korbely: firstname.lastname@example.org