Posted On: July 17, 2017
Media Organization: BerlinRosen
National Broadcast Media Booker
New York , United States
BerlinRosen is seeking a communications professional with 4+ years of experience who understands TV news and has established contacts with national bookers and producers.
A successful candidate will have several years experience working within a broadcast media organization, such as a network or cable channel. You will have the unique opportunity to play a central role in a dynamic, growing firm and serve a diverse set of high-profile, progressive clients in the national public affairs practice. The client base includes leading national issue advocacy, non-profit, and philanthropy organizations focused on health care, energy and the environment, racial justice, LGBTQ, low wage worker advocacy, social impact and human rights.
• Established contacts with national TV bookers and producers at top-tier broadcast outlets
• Excellent news sense and deep knowledge of broadcast media
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proven track record of booking guests for national media outlets
• Enjoys working in a fast-paced, demanding environment, driven by breaking news
• Ability to handle multiple assignments at once, work quickly and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Attention to detail
• Familiarity with and interest in local, state, and national politics and a commitment and passion for progressive politics
• Enjoys working the phones and pitching stories
• Relationships with producers at local TV stations in New York and/or Washington, DC a plus
• A sense of humor
BerlinRosen is committed to building and maintaining a diverse staff, and recognizes that its continued success depends on hiring and retaining high-quality, creative professionals with a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Opportunities for advancement exist, and BerlinRosen is committed to helping all staff develop and grow. Women, people of color, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/7wcdjjk2ydbhyvvm