Posted On: October 10, 2017
Media Organization: InGenius Prep
InGenius Prep (ingeniusprep.com) was founded four years ago by three law students at Harvard and Yale. In that time, the company has grown to a team of more than 50 full-time employees, 200 part-time employees, as well as offices in the U.S., China, and Korea.
Our primary focus is assisting students in applying to U.S. Colleges and Graduate schools. Our company is fast-paced and exciting. We operate as a team, and everyone is given opportunities to advance in the organization. If you are looking for an exciting, intense, and rewarding employment opportunity, this is the place for you!
The Chinese Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for growing the company’s online presence. He/she will assist in the management of the company’s social media accounts (WeChat, Weibo, Zhihu), assist with content creation, and design and initiate online marketing campaigns. He/she will also work on developing corporate partnerships and relationships.
This is a position for someone eager to get extensive experience in marketing/advertising and business development, while working in a challenging yet collaborative environment.
• Must be a native Chinese speaker, and write at least at a college level.
• Must have an active presence on social media (and enjoy it)
• Must be an extremely hard worker, and be very team-oriented
• Must write well
• Must be outgoing and social (as the title suggests)
• Must be extremely proficient with social media platforms (WeChat, Weibo, etc.)
• Prior experience with digital marketing or social media marketing is not necessary, but a plus
Please send your resume and a Chinese writing sample to Joel@inGeniusprep.com