Posted On: October 10, 2017
Media Organization: New Adventures
Come join us! Be part of a creative and multicultural team!
New adVentures is a digital media company specialized in the creation and distribution of information and entertainment content worldwide. Our day-to-day is dedicated to delivering the latest hourly news, viral videos and engaging image galleries. In Portugal, people know us better for the site 'Noticias ao Minuto'.
We want our readers to be the first to know!
Are you passionate about writing?
Do you like celebrity and entertainment news?
Would you like to be part of a growing team?
Then this job is for you!
What is Your JOB?
• Researching and writing daily news stories related with entertainment, celebrities and lifestyle;
• Source exciting and original stories that can be pitched to and placed in The United States of America;
• Develop compelling galleries of current celebrity-related news.
What we OFFER?
• Excellent work opportunity in a multicultural environment;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Fixed-term, renewable contract with the possibility of permanent employment;
• Full-time job;
• Central location in Lisbon, close to some of the beautiful sights of the city;
• Private health insurance.
What do You NEED TO HAVE?
• Native US English writer/speaker;
• Good knowledge of Portuguese (B2 level) is considered a plus;
• Degree in Journalism is mandatory or Professional experience in similar functions (at least 2 years);
• Very good knowledge of entertainment and celebrities’ news-related;
• Strong knowledge of the culture and interests in United States of America;
• Ability to search for reference online news sites in United States of America;
• Knowledge in digital communication is considered a plus;
• Excellent verbal, written and listening communication skills;
• Excellent command of grammar and spelling;
• Ability to write fast with high quality;
• Ability to think clearly in pressure situations;
• Excellent ability to manage time, ensuring compliance with deadlines and objectives;
• Proactive attitude;
• Rigor, precision and attention to detail;
• Knowledge of the law as it affects journalism.
Be part of this team, Be the first to tell!
If you consider yourself a committed person and want to be able to show your knowledge and write to people all around the world, send us your resume to: email@example.com
with the reference “Journalist_US” in the subject.