Posted On: November 1, 2017
Media Organization: TheExtravagant.com
The Extravagant is a market leading publisher in internationally relevant content relating to all aspects of the Luxury & Fashion industries. Our vision is to provide an exclusive platform for select readers interested in the latest luxury news, focusing on Real Estate, Yachts, Art & Culture, Travel, Fashion, Men’s Style, Women’s Style, Jewelry, Haute Horology, Automotive, Aviation, Tech, Cigars, Interviews, as well as many other luxury goods and Epicurean Delights.
The Extravagant has an exciting opportunity for a remote Editorial Contributor, who is passionate about Luxury and Fashion. This position involves working with The Extravagant's Editors to create unique and engaging content relating to luxury lifestyle and fashion news. Whether you are interested in writing brief summaries of industry news, creative industry stories, attending and reporting on events, or interviewing well known figures, we are searching for writers with a story to tell. This position is on a volunteer basis only, though, there are many benefits to joining our team, you can gain valuable experience in Journalism & the Luxury Industry, promote yourself and your writing abilities to our readers, and also use your status as a "Contributor" to request product samples and attend high fashion & other luxury related events.
• Submit one relevant article for publishing per week.
• Gather and edit images for your article submissions.
• Upload text and images directly into TheExtravagant.com's content management system.
• (Optional) Apply for media credentials to attend relevant events and related opportunities to report on.
• (Optional) Contact well known figures to inquire about interviewing them for a relevant article.
• (Optional) Take photographs at events or for relevant interviews/stories.
• Strong English writing skills, with a talent for writing attention grabbing titles.
• Minimal Photography Skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word.
• Portfolio of writing samples, experience writing for a luxury lifestyle or fashion publication is preferred, but not required.
Please email your writing clips and resume and cover letter to: Thomas Smith (contact@TheExtravagant.com)