Posted On: October 8, 2010
Media Organization:Men's Health Magazine
Men's Health magazine, the world's largest men's magazine brand, seeks a freelance production contributor for its emerging digital endeavors, including iPad and mobile applications. The primary focus of this position is content management, including article formatting, image resizing/cropping, video preparation, and light editorial creation.
The ideal candidate will be able to commit a minimum of 15 hours a week working in our Midtown offices. The position is paid.
* Uploading, formatting, and managing content
* Preparing video and image assets
* Light copy editing
* Extremely detail oriented and organized
* Possess creative problem-solving skills
* At least one year of professional experience at a traditional publication or website. Internships count
* Available at least 15 hours a week
* Working familiarity with Adobe Photoshop and light HTML
* Experience with Final Cut Pro a plus Please send your resume cover letter to: