Posted On: October 21, 2010
Media Organization: Temagami Capital Management
Temagami Capital is an Asset Management firm, serving as an investment advisor to hedge funds.
• Seeking individual with journalism / research skills to assist asset manager in conducting field research on multiple projects.
• Research projects will be focused on understanding emerging industry dynamics and competitive positioning of individual companies.
• No traveling required.
• Finance background / skills not important.
Diverse sets of projects including topics such as:
- data storage/pricing/value added services (private companies & pricing dynamics)
- infotainment for cars (navigation, stereo, video, internet connectivity) - what are the auto companies working on longer term for these systems? How info-rich are automobiles going to be over the next 5-10 years?
- background industry research for underlying demand drivers
Please submit a resume and brief cover letter to email@example.com.