Posted On: February 24, 2011
Media Organization: The Swedish-American Chamber of Commerce, Inc.
The Swedish-American Chamber of Commerce in New York (SACC New York) is a private membership organization founded in 1906. As the first and leading Swedish-American Chamber of Commerce, SACC New York provides a vast array of services aimed at promoting and advancing business relations between Sweden and the U.S. Our offices are located in Midtown, Manhattan. For more information about SACC New York, visit: www.saccny.org.
We are looking for a highly professional and resourceful Chief Editor & Writer to participate in the writing and graphic production of our newsletter “In New York.”
• Participate in planning all editorial aspects of “In New York”
• Conceptualize and write approximately 7 issues per year
• Gather materials, conduct interviews, report from events
• Coordinate, edit, develop, design, proofread, and produce contents
• Work as part of a team to ensure that deadlines are met
Preferred Skills and Abilities:
• Background in journalism, communications or related field
• Excellent writing and editing skills and a strong command of the English language
• Organizational skills, with great attention to detail and accuracy
• Proficiency in Adobe InDesign is merited
Please send your application, including cover letter and résumé to Filip Johansson, at email@example.com.