Posted On: September 23, 2011
Media Organization: Rymax Marketing Services
As the Largest Manufacturers’ Representative in the Incentive Industry, we provide our clients with access to factory-direct pricing on over 200+ brand names, bi-coastal warehousing strategically located in the US, access to global fulfillment solutions through alliance partnerships, dedicated internal teams that create turnkey solutions, all while focusing on driving behavior and yielding results.
The recruit will be a part of the three person Graphic Design team, reporting directly to the Creative Process Manager and rolling in to the Marketing Department.
Graphic Design Requirements:
- Proficient in the latest Mac operating system OS Lion, the latest design software Adobe CS5 (including Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Flash, and Acrobat), as well as the latest web design software, Dreamweaver.
- Must be proficient in HTML
- Requires a strong visual sense and ability to adhere to corporate style guidelines
- Minimum of 5 years of graphic design experience
- Daily design tasks include the creative conceptualization and execution of:
- Corporate print and online advertising
- Client product catalogs
- Promotional posters
- Postcards and other creative mailers
- Brochures and booklets
- Web design tasks to include:
- Updating the corporate website
- Designing and developing online web banners/web advertisement
Social Media Requirements:
Candidate should be actively participating in, or have a solid understanding of a wide variety of social media activities such as blogging, community development and management, social bookmarking, updating profiles, commenting, etc., as well as being able to use social media marketing techniques to increase visibility and traffic.
- Understands social media universe including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, StumbleUpon, Delicious, Digg, Reddit, Flickr, blogs, etc.
- Manage social media efforts, including creating unique content for the company’s blog, Facebook page and Twitter account, and maintaining a team calendar for social media postings
- Monitor trends in social media tools and applications, and appropriately apply that knowledge to increase exposure for Rymax
- Experiment with new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities
- Strategize with and educate the management team and others within the company on incorporating relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all of the company’s products and services
- Measure the impact of social media on the overall marketing efforts and communicate results
- Conduct keyword research including cataloging and indexing target keyword phrases to build SEO
- Create and update weekly and monthly reports
- Must be a team player that is also able to work independently
- Work accurately and efficiently within very tight timeframes and deadlines
- Candidate will be working on multiple projects at a time, so must be well organized and able to multi-task
- Active participant in team brainstorming sessions for both the Graphics team and the larger Marketing team
- Ongoing research of the latest design trends and keeping current with them
- Print knowledge (print processes, paper knowledge and pricing) is a plus
To apply; firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours: 9-5:30 Monday-Friday