Posted On: October 5, 2011
Paid Journalism Internship
Media Organization: Disney-ABC Television Group
The Disney/ABC Television Group is composed of The Walt Disney Company's global entertainment and news television properties, owned television stations group, as well as radio and publishing businesses.
More people get their news from ABC News than from any other source. ABC News is responsible for all of the ABC Television Network’s news programming on a variety of platforms: television, radio and digital.
Our program offers students:
- experience at a diversified global Fortune 100 company
- exposure to our business operations, technology and processes
- ability to participate in intern-specific and companywide activities for social networking
- opportunity to develop professionally with exposure to management
- competitive pay and a rewarding experience
This internship program is open to undergraduate and graduate level students who are currently enrolled in school and have completed their sophomore year at minimum.
Interns MUST meet the following criteria:
- Currently earning a college/university degree in related field
- Available a minimum of 16 hours per week
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated computer proficiency with Microsoft Word, Access, Excel, and PowerPoint
The Fall Internship program runs approximately from October 2011 – December 2011.
New York, NY. Students must provide their own housing and transportation.
Hiring decisions are based on your major field of study, past work/internship experience, and extracurricular activities. We are looking for students who will make the most of this great opportunity.
We offer an attractive hourly salary. Interns are not eligible for company medical benefits, holiday pay or sick pay.
ABC News has internship opportunities in the following areas:
- Good Morning America
- 20/20 & Primetime
- World News with Diane Sawyer
- ABC News NOW
- ABC NewsOne and NewsOne Sports
- Brian Ross Investigative Unit
- Longform Documentary Unit
- Specialized Units
- ABC News Radio
- ABC News Assignment Desk
Please remember to upload/attach your resume file.
To learn more about our business, visit www.disneyabctv.com
Thank you for applying!
All candidates MUST apply online at https://sjobs.brassring.com/1033/ASP/TG/cim_jobdetail.asp?partnerid=25348&siteid=5039&jobid=4034
Send an email with your resume attached and ABC News Internship in the subject line to: email@example.com