Posted On: December 9, 2011
Media Organization: International Business Times
The International Business Times is the leading source of analysis on international business and world affairs. We deliver our information through a range of formats, from newspapers and magazines to conferences and electronic services.
What ties us together is the objectivity of our opinion, the originality of our insight and our advocacy of economic and political freedom around the world.
• We are looking for college and college-grad interns who are eager to get daily, hardcore experience as working journalists.
• You will be, or become Web savvy.
• You will learn to be fast and will move as quickly as you are able from simple aggregation duties to reporting and writing breaking and second-day stories.
Our audience is sophisticated and global. We cover all aspect of New York City news and life.
• Must have a desire for journalism
• Some Journalism experience
• Able to write under tight deadlines
• Accuracy a must
• Openness to dynamic schedules
• Must feel comfortable in a start-up environment
College credit may be available
The position is NYC-based. Send cover letters, resumes and writing samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate you are interested in the NY Metro Section.