Posted On: May 3, 2012
Paid Journalism Internship
Media Organization: NewsCred
NewsCred connects publishers and brands with the world’s best journalism.
We license, curate and syndicate full text articles, photos and video from sources like The Economist, The Guardian, Reuters and Forbes, helping our clients create customized content experiences to drive traffic and build new revenue. By fusing game-changing technology, premium content and a world-class editorial team, we’re reinventing news.
NewsCred is the only global company to offer publishers and brands a full end-to-end content solution:
- We provide our clients with quality, licensed content
- We design, build and host editorial section and full web pages
- We help publishers get their content out in the world through a powerful API.
Most importantly, we’re raising standards. We license complete articles, pay our publishers and always attribute stories to the journalists who create them. By sourcing and licensing trusted content across a broad range of subjects and perspectives, NewsCred delivers millions of dollars of revenue back into the news ecosystem, offering a crucial industry the means not just to survive, but thrive.
We are looking for a technologically savvy editor to join us at our fast paced, well-funded B2B startup in the online media space. Our clients are large media companies who use our Platform API to integrate high quality news and multimedia content into their sites. Our aim is to fundamentally transform the way in which news is delivered and consumed.
- You will work directly with our editorial team to help curate and edit stories (with our in-house CMS) for various clients.
- You will find accompanying photographs for the Featured, Focus and Editor’s Picks sections
- You will create image galleries
- You will have the opportunity to write for our blog, brainstorming new ideas for content partnerships and innovative products. Your point of view is incredibly valuable as we grow our editorial and curation offer.
- You will have fun!!! We're a young, passionate and driven team all working towards the same goal. A sense of humor is a must!
Please send applications to Claire Lambrecht at email@example.com AND Cassidy Fein at firstname.lastname@example.org