Posted On: January 24, 2013
Media Organization: New York City Housing Development Corp.
HDC’s primary function is to issue of bonds and provide subsidy to finance multi-family affordable housing. We are the only municipal housing finance agency in the nation to receive Top Tier designation and an AA general obligation rating from Standard & Poor’s. We issue tax-exempt and taxable bonds to finance low-cost mortgages to developers for the creation and preservation of affordable housing.
You are invited to submit an application (along with your pay rate) to write our 2012 Annual Report. The writer selected can work in-house or off-site. The price quoted should be based on producing a complete final draft by March 31, 2013. HDC will determine the theme and subject matter of the report.
To see previous annual reports online, please visit our website at www.nychdc.com. For consideration, please include credentials, writing samples and compensation requirements.
Also include quotes for the following services:
• Hourly Rate
• Number of hours anticipated to complete assignment, including:
• Research & Interviews as required
• Site Visits (within the five boroughs)
• Minimum of three (3) face-to-face working sessions
• Two (2) Revisions
• Writing 4-5 Sidebars on HDC-selected topics (100-150 words)
• Writing five (5) narratives (up to 750 words each)
Your quote should include any anticipated miscellaneous charges including transportation related to completing the assignment. Please address all inquiries to Christina Sanchez, email@example.com.
Final bid documents ONLY should be submitted to Catie Marshall as instructed below. For your bid to receive consideration, the following conditions must be met:
1. All quotations must be received no later than the close of business on Thursday, February 14, 2013. Quotations received after the inquiry closing date will not be considered as acceptable and will not be evaluated.
2. Bidder shall mail the original or fax copies of the proposal as follows:
New York City Housing Development Corporation
110 William Street, 10th floor
New York, NY 10038
Attn: Catie Marshall
or fax to: (212) 815-7313
3. In addition, as per Local Law 34 of 2007 (LL 34), vendors that are considered to be doing business with the City as defined by LL 34 are required to complete a Doing Business Data Form. Please complete the form, as no award can be made unless the Data Form is filled out completely, and returned to us along with your proposal.