Posted On: March 6, 2013
Media Organization: The Vanella Group, Inc.
Our firm is the Quadrant Leader in the lead generation space for the high tech industry. We have many Fortune 1000, Fortune 500 clients that are well recognized as the market leader in their selling space.
We are currently looking to expand our Research / Customer Analysis department. This is a 1099 position that would be considered full time at approx. 40 hours per week.
The qualified candidates for the Research / Customer Analysis positions for our firm must have related experience researching, gathering and managing information. The candidates must have demonstrable experience and expertise in conducting effective discovery-based, peer-to-peer intelligence gathering conversations with VP/C-level executives that result in real buy-cycle and legitimate interest opportunities for our clients.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Conducting targeted nationwide discovery calling into corporate accounts at the executive level to gather intelligence on IT initiatives our clients would pursue. You will be contacting 40+ prospects per day using our model.
* Must possess executive-level awareness and knowledge of the major industries and how enterprise technology solutions drive those businesses within each sector
* Must have an ability to refresh their own knowledge base with new information and data gathered from engaging with each prospect
* Must have an ability to map new information onto an existing mental model of how all the pieces fit in the various industry sectors that utilize enterprise applications solutions to drive their businesses
* Must be able to circumvent the barriers of typical vendor handling personnel and built-in voice mail or phone system vendor filters to reach key executives
* Must possess an executive presence on the phone so that the prospect feels like they are talking to a peer executive and not a telemarketer reading from a script
* Must be articulate in speech and writing
* Must have agility, resourcefulness, creativity, and quickness in your thinking abilities during discovery conversations so that you know how to respond to executive feedback
* Must be able to demonstrate a high level of multitasking in the management of outbound calling, application of approved calling techniques and formula for consistent results, real-time learning and application of customer data and information, managing the call pipeline, refreshing the call database, etc.
* Must demonstrate a clear understanding and appreciation of the relationship between the quality of their deliverables and the acceptance criteria
* Must understand the requirements of a sales organization to effectively conduct a discovery conversation with an executive and dissect its results to determine what is useful to a sales rep, and then be able to articulate in writing only what can be leveraged to penetrate a prospective customer account
* Must have an established home office set up.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please include a cover letter highlighted 3 reasons you're perfect for this job within the body of the email and attach your resume in a word doc or PDF. Subject line should read "Submission: Research / Customer Analysis Professional." Send submissions to email@example.com. We are scheduling phone interviews as a next step, and we will contact you as appropriate.