Posted On: March 19, 2013
Media Organization: CB Insights
CB Insights is a National Science Foundation-funded big data company tracking the angel, venture capital and private equity industries. The company is based in New York City and was recently named one of the top 15 emerging companies to watch in NYC.
The CB Insights Tech Business Reporter will combine research with data from CB Insights to deliver predictive, forward-looking insights into technology-related IPOs, mergers & acquisitions and financing activity.
Key requirements & responsibilities:
- Understand key trends and transactions to develop analyses and insights for emerging technology areas such as cloud computing, payments, mobile, enterprise software, ad tech and SaaS among others
- Use CB Insights data and algorithms combined with primary and secondary research to provide predictive intelligence into events that impact companies, investors, acquirers and the people behind them
- Regularly and independently generates insightful analyses from CB Insights data
- Must be passionate and knowledgeable about technology and related disciplines such as venture capital and M&A
- Ideal candidate will also be well versed in data manipulation especially using Excel
Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No form cover letters, please. Simply send us a note expressing your passion for technology, journalism and data. Sample writing pieces a plus, but not necessary.