Posted On: April 30, 2013
Media Organization: Frommer Lawrence & Haug LLP
Frommer Lawrence & Haug is a leading intellectual property law firm with proven expertise in transactional, regulatory, and antitrust law. With substantial counseling and negotiating expertise, FLH’s exceptional talent pool offers clients strategic, creative, multidisciplinary solutions to their legal issues and business problems. Many of the firm’s 73 attorneys have advanced degrees in scientific and technical disciplines, and work with a team of highly-trained scientific advisors.
This is a full-time Marketing Communications position that will report directly to the Business Development Manager in a midtown, mid-sized Intellectual Property law firm. We are looking for recent college graduates (undergraduate and graduate programs). The annual pay is $35,000 to $40,000 and it is an entry level position.
Develop materials and interact with internal and external clients to deliver the organization’s messages to the public and the media. Produce content for both print and Web, including brochures and newsletters. Coordinate the writing, design and production of custom communications
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Must have a four year college degree in Journalism
• Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.)
• Knowledge of Graphic Design
• Excellent proofreading and editing skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills, must be able to work as a team player and to effectively deal with members of all departments
• Ability to handle multiple projects at one time with prioritized workload
• Ability to work independently and be flexible
Please ask applicants to send a cover letter, resume and writing sample to email@example.com. Please reference "MC1" in the subject line.