Posted On: June 28, 2013
Media Organization: Complex Media, Inc.
SuperGlued was founded in 2009 and serves as a place for concertgoers to share and discuss their concert experiences. In 2012, SuperGlued was acquired by Complex Media. Office is based in New York City.
SuperGlued is launching an editorial site full of live music related content. So if you love live music as much as we do and have strong writing and editorial skills apply to be one of our summer interns.
- Attend concerts throughout the summer and write concert recaps
- Pitch best of list ideas and put together lists for editorial features
- Assist in PR outreach, coordinating press passes and photographers
- Organize and update spreadsheets of potential content
- Keep tabs on live music news through customs twitter feed/email update
If interested, please email your resume to us and tell us about your favorite all-time concert and why as well as your three favorite music blogs.
Jessica Page: email@example.com