Posted On: July 29, 2013
Media Organization: The Jewish Federations of North America
The Jewish Federations of North America promotes supports and leads 153 Jewish Federations and over 300 smaller communities, which raise and distribute more than $3 billion annually for social welfare, social services and educational needs. These Federations, collectively among the top 10 charities on the continent, protect and enhance the well-being of Jews worldwide.
Write compelling copy for a variety of needs, audiences and media. Your words will help us recruit participants for events, create fundraising materials, and share compelling stories.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Conceptualize, write, and edit marketing communications
• Produce exciting ideas and content for a variety of campaigns
• Write for a range of platforms, including brochures, ads, emails, invitations, web, social media and video.
• Strong copy-editing and proofreading skills, with utmost attention to detail
• Work well under pressure, juggling multiple projects with tight deadlines
• Think creatively to reach fresh perspectives that break old molds
• Experience in speechwriting and multimedia/video scriptwriting a plus
• Have a passion for cause-related marketing
• A BA in a creative subject area such as journalism, advertising, PR, communications or similar is required
• 5-8 years agency experience
Submit a resume and three writing samples representing different types of media to email@example.com