Posted On: September 2, 2013
Media Organization: Complex Media
SuperGlued is a community-driven collection of the best moments in live music. Members use it to stay updated on the latest news and to share and discuss their favorite concert moments. And artists including Rihanna, Pearl Jam, Robin Thicke and J. Cole use SuperGlued to build buzz and engagement around their concert tours. SuperGlued has been featured in Billboard, TechCrunch, Fast Company, Businessweek and the Webby Awards, In 2012, it was acquired by Complex Media.
- Attend concerts and write concert recaps to post on SuperGlued.com
- Pitch feature ideas such as best of lists series. These lists should be informative, unique or entertaining. Something that people will want to browse through.
- Research and fact check content that would be included in features
- Organize and update spreadsheets of potential content
- Keep tabs on live music news through customs twitter feed/email update
- 20-25 hours per week
- College credit available
- Can occasionally work from home. Our offices are based in midtown near Radio City Music Hall.
If interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about your favorite all-time concert and why as well as your three favorite music blogs.