Posted On: September 12, 2013
Media Organization: Time Inc.
Time Inc., a Time Warner company, is a world class print and digital content company, investing in the future and engaging more than 138 million consumers monthly; whenever, however, and wherever they are. With 22 magazines and 26 web sites in the U.S., it is the country's largest magazine media company. Each month, one out of every two American adults reads a Time Inc. magazine, and one out of every five who are online visits a company web site (more than 50 million monthly unique visitors). Time Inc.'s popular brands and successful franchises extend to online, mobile and digital reading devices, television, events and branded products.
Time Inc.’s LifeStyle Group Fellowship program, based out of Birmingham, AL, offers recent college graduates the opportunity to gain experience at some of our trusted brands including Southern Living, Coastal Living, Cooking Light and Oxmoor House. The fellowship program will run from January 2014- July 2014. Candidates who are unwilling or unable to relocate to Birmingham for the Fellowship program will not be eligible for consideration.
• Assist with design of printed and digital marketing materials, including brochures, posters, and web banners.
• Work with Sr. Marketing Designer to help visualize presentations or an idea/concept including comps, mock-ups, etc.
• Collaborate with team to develop innovative creative solutions for advertising/promotional efforts for the brand and its advertising partners to include: print/digital ad campaigns, email marketing, marketing and sales materials, event signage and collateral
• Maintain proper administrative controls to ensure all deadlines are met
• Desire to learn new technology and stay on top of the current trends and new media
• Update and maintain existing documents to match the Coastal Living aesthetic
• Strong technical skills comfortable working in print and digital
• Proven computer skills – Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, or basic HTML PowerPoint, Keynote
• Organizational skills and attention to detail is an essential must have
• Must be a good team player and communicator
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment
Please use the following link to apply, http://www.timewarner.com/corp/careers/jobtools_us/search_tp.html?partnerid=391&siteid=5161&codes=CXXX,138680BR