Posted On: October 10, 2013
Media Organization: NBCUniversal
NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal is owned by Comcast Corporation. It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal's affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Responsibilities: NBC Universal's internship opportunities give students real world experience and exposure to one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment. Internships are the perfect way to gain experience while learning what a career at NBC Universal might hold in store for you. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Internships at CNBC may include (but are not limited to):
• Programming Development
• Breaking News
• Production (on shows like Mad Money, Power Lunch, Squawk Box, Closing Bell)
Qualifications/Requirements: NBCUniversal interns must meet the following criteria:
• In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution
• Current class standing of sophomore or above
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Unrestricted Authorization to work in the U.S.
• Previous work experience in an office environment
• Previous internship experience
• Interest in Business & Economic Journalism
• Prior knowledge of CNBC
Please note: All of these internship opportunities are located in Englewood Cliffs, NJ
Interested candidates should email their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and apply online: http://nbcuoncampus.com/view-job?id=185034