Posted On: July 29, 2014
Media Organization: Sam Schwartz Engineering
Sam Schwartz Engineering specializes in developing context-sensitive transportation solutions for government, private-sector, not-for-profit, and community clients regionally, nationally, and abroad. Through our technical expertise, creative visioning, and consensus-building, SSE strives to balance the needs and improve the quality of life of all users, including drivers, pedestrians, transit riders, and cyclists.
• Write transportation-related articles and proposals
• Maintain a regular presence on social media platforms
• Manage press relations for CEO
• Produce and oversee publicity for company
• Possibility of planning or other writing tasks
Submit resume and writing samples for interview screening to Marisa Cortright (email@example.com)
Interview to be arranged with CEO.