Posted On: October 7, 2014
Media Organization: PureTech
PureTech (www.puretechhealth.com) is a leading health and technology development and commercialization company. Based in Boston, PureTech has a stellar team of scientists and entrepreneurs and is deeply connected to top tier academic institutions. We tackle big problems in healthcare in an entirely new way. PureTech launches and runs multiple innovative NewCo programs while assembling permanent management, establishing the required infrastructure and driving clinical, commercial, intellectual property and business strategy development.
The Media & Communications Manager will work closely with PureTech’s CEO to drive public facing communications for PureTech and its pipeline including:
• Working on an overall communication strategy that includes media relations, creation of original content, and events
• Writing blogs and articles on new & converging areas of science
• Directing social media efforts, including crafting social media content
• Drafting press releases
• Preparing compelling communication materials for key external stakeholders
• Planning and executing on community building events
Please send cover letter and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to indicate the position in the subject of your email.