Posted On: January 23, 2015
Media Organization: Computer Generated Solutions, Inc.
Computer Generated Solutions (CGS) is an international computer consulting firm with headquarters in the premier downtown Manhattan location - the world financial center.
CGS is a leading global provider of end-to-end, technology-enabled business solutions, including IT consulting, outsourcing, managed services, cloud solutions, SaaS solutions, ERP, SCM, PLM, WMS, CRM, portal, e-commerce, application development, project services, e-learning, training, staffing, call center, and global sourcing solutions.
This is a full-time position with benefits
• Develop ideas for original thematic B2B content (case studies, articles, infographics, webinars..etc.) that can be utilized across various channels.
• Develop and manage content marketing plans and content editorial calendar.
• Coordinate with product marketers to deliver compelling content for all prospects, channels and campaigns.
• Manage third party content agencies and freelance content writers.
• Work with product marketing to drive content for webinars program and email campaigns.
• Ensure all content meets high-quality standards and provides clear benefits to the reader.
• Build and track benchmarks for measuring content marketing success and ROI.
Desired Skills and Experience
• 2+ years of experience preferably in B2B tech, outsourcing, learning and/or SaaS industries with end-to-end content marketing execution. Agency experience is a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, Journalism, Technical Writing, Communications or a related field.
• Exceptional writing and editing skills.
• Familiar with SEO best practices and lead generation.
• Experience with corporate branding, and a clear understanding of marketing strategies and concepts.
• Experience following and developing editorial guidelines.
• Strong creativity and passion for creating engaging, original and interesting content.
• Ability to identify trends early on and build industry leading content.
If interested, please send your resume and a writing sample.
Please send resume to Zena Shulman (firstname.lastname@example.org)