Posted On: April 11, 2015
Media Organization: Pressed Organic Juice Directory
Founded by organic food blogger Max Goldberg, Pressed Organic Juice Directory (http://pressedjuicedirectory.com/) is the world’s first pressed organic juice directory. It lists 400 brands and thousands of locations in more than 25 countries around the world.
Write 350-450 word blog posts about news and companies in the pressed organic juice world.
- Excellent grammar
- A good deal of experience writing for a blog, either your own or for a different publication
- Keen understanding of how to tell a story
- Ability to deliver material that needs little to no editing
- Tremendous attention to detail
- A person who is responsible and honest
- Understanding of the juice and/or organic industry is helpful but not required
- Experience with WordPress is helpful
- All work will be done remotely
- Must be a current or former graduate student. No undergraduates.
- We are looking to hire several people for this position. Each individual will be given 1-2 assignments per week.
Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and talk about why you would be a good fit for this position. Please cut and paste your resume into the body of the email. Don’t worry about formatting issues and no attachments.
Also, please include links to recent stories that you have written.
If there is interest on our end, we will follow up with you. Unfortunately, we cannot respond to all inquiries.
Lastly, in the subject line, please put: NYU Blog Writer