Posted On: April 13, 2015
Paid Journalism Internship
Media Organization: Konbini
Konbini is a new digital media focusing on po Culture, engaging 15-30 y.o through music, art, counter culture, entertainment and lifestyle positive and fresh content.
This role is designed for socially active writers who define pop culture trends.
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Identify most relevant trends, breaking news, relevant global and US content. Interview artists, celebrities. Develop stories or content ideas.
- Monitor news-gathering operations to ensure utilization of all news sources, such as press releases, telephone contacts, radio, television, wire services, and other reporters.
- Verify facts, dates, and statistics, using accurate and trustable reference sources. Arrange for copyright permissions.
- Publish these stories and content on our site (we use WordPress) and social presence.
- Have fun in the process.
- Know how to spark interest in an headline.
- Know how to write.
- Be passionate with pop culture
- Be socially active on most common networks (others are a plus)
- Have a great sense of humor
Please apply through our webpage http://www.konbini.com/us/job/