Posted On: February 9, 2016
Media Organization: Catalysta LLC
Catalysta is a production company whose programs celebrate work that profits life – work that springs from passion, embodies meaning, and truly satisfies.
We are seeking a host for Evolutionary Exchange who will lead conversations between fledgling and seasoned professionals from a wide array of fields.
The focus audience is late teens and millennials.
The pilot program is unpaid. Ongoing programs will offer remuneration.
Please provide samples of written and audio journalism.
This position is open to individuals from any location.
- Collaborate on five episodes of Evolutionary Exchange in 2016
- Collaborate on topics, choice of guests, outreach to guests, and question development
- Lead the interview
- Provide input on post-production
- Excellent writer and audio journalist
- Superlative interview and research skills
- Great on-air presence
- Creative conversationalist and storyteller
- Sense of humor
- Eclectic range and love of knowledge
- Passion to explore all types of professions
- Collaborative, self-motivated, and dependable
Email resume and cover letter to Edward Goldberg (firstname.lastname@example.org)