Posted On: March 1, 2016
Media Organization: Confidential
This news source focuses on regulatory issues, financial crimes, and international stories.
The Ford Agency is currently recruiting for mid-level News Reporter for an exciting opportunity to cover breaking news in the DC area! This news source focuses on regulatory issues, financial crimes, and international stories. This is the perfect role for someone with at least 2 years of journalism/reporting experience who has meticulously thorough research skills and an ability to draw readers in with their writing. Salary to 65K depending on experience.
• Research and produce feature stories weekly
• Interview sources and discern latest developments
• Investigate and track stories
• Regularly coordinate with editing team
• BA/BS degree required
• 2+ years direct experience writing and reporting news
• Ability to manage deadlines
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
The Ford Agency
1660 L Street, NW
Washington, D.C. 20036
For consideration, please submit your resume to: email@example.com