Posted On: June 28, 2016
Media Organization: Bisnow Media
So what do we do?
Bisnow is the largest commercial real estate news and events company in the United States. We produce more than 300 events a year attended by 500,000 real estate executives, and publish more than 200 articles a week read by 700,000.
How do we make money?
Bisnow has three primary forms of cash flow: Tickets to our events, event sponsorship opportunities and advertising in both our newsletters and on our website.
What The Role Entails
- Conceptualizing, building and executing native brand campaigns for advertisers. This includes going on ideas-calls with client, sales reps and/or account manager, as well as conducting interviews with said client.
- Acting as the primary creative contact for all branded content campaigns and working closely with sales, creative services, ad ops, and product development to create effective and engaging experiences. Also being able to seamlessly transition between Bisnow Media's multiple digital properties and accurately reflect the voice of each brand.
- Being passionate about the creative process and capable of handling the entire campaign, including initial ideation in brainstorms for RFPs, managing client revisions, and evaluating metrics to hone and advise on content strategy.
- Monitoring digital journalism, content marketing industry news and developments, incorporating those elements into our programs and keeping the team apprised.
- Growing Bisnow’s Branded Content department and expanding our clientele.
This Is The Place For You If You...
- Enjoy taking lots of meetings, names and in general, kicking ass. We work hard and we play hard. We're highly active and we hustle. If that's not you, that's OK. But save yourself the time of applying to this position
- Like challenging situations
- Are highly competitive and can prove it (sports, leadership roles, sales results)
- Work hard and have hustle. (We can tell if you do or don't)
Are entrepreneurial; and can prove it (lemonade stand in kindergarten, party business in college, grew your book of business etc.)
- Are charming and can sell ice. (Your interview will be with an Eskimo)
- Are not afraid to fail. You like to make mistakes. You like to learn from them and not repeat them
Please keep in mind that as a fast growing, cutting edge media company, we look for innovation in everything so we do. So if you're great at everything above but don't like to change things up, get in the weeds and think of new ideas or innovate with fresh concepts, this likely isn't the right fit for you. But if you dig that, call us. Because so do we.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Or know someone who has what it takes? Prove it.
Send your resume to email@example.com.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org