Posted On: July 22, 2016
Media Organization: YieldStreet
Launched in 2015 on the belief that financially responsible consumers deserve better investment options and access to income generating products, the YieldStreet online marketplace connects investors to asset based investments with low correlation to the stock market.
YieldStreet's technology platform creates an awesome investor experience to enable accredited investors to participate in opportunities previously reserved for the Top 0.2%, hedge funds and large institutions. With a minimum investment of $5,000, one to three year terms and target yields of 8-20%, our investments provide valuable diversification and strength to almost any portfolio.
We're looking for an editorial intern to create original written content for YieldStreet's blog and investor resources.
General topics to cover would include (but aren't limited to) wealth management, alternative investing, crowdfunding, and investing trends.
We have a lot of ideas and a great story to tell, so are looking for a strong writer with a proactive attitude to help us get it done.
The ultimate candidate would have:
- A passion for writing
- Like brainstorming fun and creative content topics
- Prior experience as a writer / content producer / blogger a big plus
- Experience with or interest in learning and writing about finance and investing
- Ability to research support data for identified topics
- Attention to detail / good copy editing
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing projects
- Works well with tight deadlines
If this sounds up your alley, and you're the type of person who gets things done, we would love for you to get in touch with us. This would be a paid internship with potential for ongoing part time work, current students are welcome to apply.
Email brief cover letter and resume to Lindsey Fielding (email@example.com)