Posted On: September 7, 2017
Media Organization: BRIDES.com
Published by Conde Nast, BRIDES is the leading authority in the bridal space for the woman who puts style first. BRIDES inspires, encourages, and guides her from the proposal through her engagement, wedding, and honeymoon.
Brides.com is looking for a Digital Producer to join our New York-based team. This producer will mostly be responsible for daily maintenance of the Brides Inspiration Gallery but also be producing articles and slideshows in our custom CMS. The producer will also have the opportunity to write articles for Brides.com, primarily in the breaking news and celebrity spaces.
Ideal candidate must possess:
- Experience producing web content in a CMS
- Experience working at a digital publication producing a large volume of daily content
- Familiarity with best SEO practices
- Attention to detail and perfect grammar
- A love of beautiful images!
- Ability to write content quickly and succinctly.
Please submit cover letter detailing CMS experience and resume.
Please submit cover letter detailing CMS experience and resume to Aviel Kanter (firstname.lastname@example.org)