Posted On: September 21, 2017
Media Organization: Kurani
Kurani is an architecture firm, specializing in the design and construction of learning spaces. We partner with schools, organizations, and companies looking to build the future of education. Our services include campus planning, architecture, and interior design. Kurani has designed spaces for K-12, college and university, and adult education for a range of clients including Google, Khan Academy, and New York City Schools.
Kurani is a socially conscious architecture firm that designs spaces to improve human life. Our current work asks: Can we help more people access quality education by making more places conducive to learning? We partner with schools, institutions, and leading companies to design learning spaces that increase opportunities for children and adults around the globe.
The writer will help Kurani raise brand awareness through copywriting and publishing. The position is for Part Time/Freelance only and available immediately.
• track record of publishing in top tier US media (ex: NYTimes, WSJ, Forbes, NPR, FastCo)
• comfortable working on commission/pay per article published
• propose article storylines to Kurani leadership
• gather project information, impact data, and interviews as content for articles
• pitch approved storylines to top-tier US media
• write and edit original copy for 600-1400 word articles
• review article drafts with Kurani leadership
• work with media Editors to finalize and publish articles with relevant images
Apply at https://podio.com/webforms/19325545/1301552