Posted On: March 6, 2018
Media Organization: TC Laughlin Public Relations Group
We are a small and very fast growing boutique firm with primary accounts in the area of luxury shelter - architects, Interior designers, luxury home furnishings and accessories, stores, trade shows, etc. We are looking for a few intrinsically motivated people to join our team. We are a dynamic, creative and cooperative company founded on the simple concepts of teamwork, hard work, innovative approaches and, of course, fun. We are located in a bright midtown loft overlooking the NY Public Library and Bryant Park. Plus we have a killer cappuccino machine.
We are looking for a few candidates to join our team, whether to get a full sense of all sides of the journalism equation, or because you may be looking for a creative outlet that is not exclusively bound by words. Whatever the reason, this is an opportunity to spring board into the field.
• Exceptional writing skills
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Strong Computer skills (Adobe experience a plus)
Our ideal candidate possess:
• Incredible attention to detail
• Strong collaborative skills
• Superb organizational and tracking skills
• A genuine interest in art, design, architecture and/or knowledge of luxury brands
• Strong research skills and interested in the process of discovery
• A positive, curious dive-in attitude
• Creative, out of the box thinking
• A sense of fun!
Bonus Points for:
• Event planning experience
• Strategic Social Media experience
Please send us an e-mail to Teresa Laughlin (firstname.lastname@example.org) telling us a bit about yourself - what you hope to do, why you applied to this job - so that we can get a sense of who you are, and how you interact via e-mail.