Posted On: May 31, 2018
Media Organization: Fearless Fear Podcast
This is a brand new venture so it's just the two of us at the moment, Kristen and Nicole, the two hosts of the show.
This podcast is going to be true personal stories about how fear has shaped our lives, reflection on these stories, advice, motivation, and support, humorous anecdotes, community challenges, and stories about women who have pushed the limit. We’re going to talk about the moments we wanted to run and hide but instead spoke up or did something. We don’t share these stories enough and everyone has their own, so it’s time to speak up in way that can make a difference.
We're looking for a production contributor for our brand new podcast - Fearless Fear.
The right individual will be:
- Able to edit and cut together the audio, experience with music editing is a plus!
- Sit in on meetings, take notes and contribute to show ideas and discussions
- Book & schedule guests for in studio & phone interviews
- Assist and attend special events as needed
- Help us build a social media presence and following
- Conduct listener outreach and identify ways to reach more people
Send your resume and cover letter to Kristen Anderson (firstname.lastname@example.org)