Posted On: June 6, 2018
Media Organization: DoctorOz.com
DoctorOz.com is a leading health-and-wellness destination and the official website of the Daytime Emmy® Award-winning The Dr. Oz Show.
DoctorOz.com is seeking an editorial intern for a part-time internship for the Fall 2018 semester. The objectives for the digital editorial intern include developing interpersonal teamwork, web production, research, and writing skills. The intern will gain an inside look into what it takes to produce a diverse website and have the opportunity to go behind-the-scenes of a nationally-syndicated television show.
The intern will have the opportunity to:
• Pitch creative ideas for DoctorOz.com, including original articles, slideshows, quizzes, and recipes.
• Learn how to use a content management system and practice these skills by assisting in daily content production for DoctorOz.com.
• Work within a small team setting in the DoctorOz.com team’s New York City office.
• Observe content and production planning sessions.
• Explore the relationship between digital media and TV production.
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume, and 1-2 writing samples to Antonia Gasparis, Associate Digital Producer at DoctorOz.com, at firstname.lastname@example.org.