Posted On: January 9, 2019
Media Organization: Clare
We’re an early stage, direct-to-consumer startup on a mission to make paint shopping easier and more inspiring, so people everywhere can create a home they love. We're challenging the status quo of paint, with a fresh, modern approach to a centuries-old industry. We’re looking for smart, scrappy problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit to join our diverse and passionate team. Clare is venture-funded, with an A-list roster of investors who have backed top consumer brands like Warby Parker, Harry’s, Casper, Glossier and more.
We’re looking for a Head of Content with a proven track record of developing and executing content strategy that drives brand awareness, audience growth, and engagement. You’ll bring the Clare voice to life by creating clear and compelling content across channels. Our ideal candidate is a jane-of-all-trades who can wear many hats and is both creative, yet analytical with the ability to use data and insights to continually optimize our channel strategy and performance. As Clare’s storyteller, you’ll play a critical role in organic marketing and have a direct impact on our growth.
What you’ll do:
- Develop the blueprint for our organic content strategy across all owned channels to drive brand awareness, audience growth, engagement, website traffic, and sales.
- Build and manage a content calendar based around brand initiatives, editorial themes, and cultural moments.
- Develop channel-level KPI targets and measure/analyze performance on a weekly and monthly basis.
* Social Media Management
- Manage daily social media content scheduling and tailor content to individual channels.
- Lead content ideation and production and write engaging copy for social feeds that reflects our brand voice.
- Curate and manage outreach of user-generated content for social.
- Support day-to-day community management across channels by engaging with followers, re-sharing, proactively participating in conversations, and finding ways to surprise and delight our customers online.
- Oversee our online editorial destination, working to develop the right content mix and establish the brand as a voice of authority on all things home.
- Write compelling editorial content for our blog, ensuring it is optimized for social and search.
- Manage outside creative collaborators to contribute to editorial content.
- Develop an influencer strategy and build relationships to drive awareness, audience growth, and engagement.
- Develop strategic influencer partnerships and activations that help amplify our brand message and generate high-quality content for our channels.
*Who you are
- Equipped with 5+ years of experience leading and creating content for a brand or digital media outlet.
- Hyper-creative with a knack for storytelling, an eye for photography, and the ability to art direct visual content.
- Self-motivated with the ability to drive projects from strategy to execution.
- Proactive problem solver who’s comfortable rolling up her sleeves and doing whatever it takes.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, startup environment.
Strong copywriting, editing, and communications skills.
Email resume & cover letter to email@example.com