Posted On: January 9, 2019
Media Organization: Clare Inc.
We’re a modern paint company on a mission to make paint shopping easier and more inspiring, so people everywhere can create a home they love. Clare is venture-backed company with an A-list roster of investors who have backed top consumer brands like Warby Parker, Harry’s, Casper, Glossier and more. We’re on the hunt for a superstar intern to join our smart, passionate team as an editorial and social media intern. We offer valuable experience, hourly pay, and a fun, diverse and talented team to learn from.
What You’ll Do
- Contribute to writing and producing original content focused on home decor and lifestyle for our blog and social media channels
- Help build, format, and publish articles in our content management system
- Assist with editorial calendar planning
- Assist with copywriting for social media channels
- Support day-to-day social media management including curation of user generated content, scheduling posts and engaging with our community across all social channels
- Support team in tracking metrics and compiling weekly analytics reports
Who You Are
- A self-starter that's comfortable working both independently and collaboratively
- Creative with strong copywriting and editing skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Obsessed with solving problems and creating process efficiencies
- You have a positive attitude, no task is too small and you’re compelled to go the extra mile to get things done
- Flexible, adaptable and can roll with the scrappy, energetic pace of a startup environment
- A clear, effective communicator
- Current junior or senior undergraduate or graduate student
Bonus Points for the Following:
A passion for home and design
Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
Email your resume + cover letter to email@example.com and answer the following in your letter:
- Why are you a great candidate for this role?
- Why do you want to work at Clare?
- Tell us something interesting that we’d never learn about you from reading your resume.