Posted On: March 13, 2019
Media Organization: State Senator Alessandra Biaggi
New York State Senator.
New York State Senator Alessandra Biaggi is seeking a Press Secretary. This is a full-time role, working on-site out of the central district office in the Bronx. Senator Biaggi represents parts of the Bronx and Westchester.
● Design media graphics and manage the Senator’s presence on all major social media platforms.
● Cultivate relationships with and handle all media requests from in-district press outlets (Riverdale Press, Norwood News, Bronx Times, etc…). Manage press at all in-district events.
● Draft press releases, official statements, talking points and policy position quotes.
● Travel with and accompany the Senator to in-district events as requested.
● Generate communications to constituents via digital newsletters.
● Manage website content.
● Work with central Senate Majority Conference communications department to develop mailers and other literature for constituent outreach.
● Pull all press clips referring to the Senator, the administration, and key Senate Democratic Conference issues on a daily basis.
● Come to Albany for any key press events of other events, as interested or as requested.
This is a full-time government position with the usual benefits.
Send resume and cover letter to Andrew Mutnick (firstname.lastname@example.org)