Posted On: July 1, 2019
Media Organization: The Gothm
The Gothm is a fast growing consulting agency that works with clients in San Francisco and New York City to build out their go to market strategy. We partner with small startups (anywhere from 10 - 50 employees) and help them as they scale. We've been able to have a lot of success early on and are looking to build out even more this summer.
We're currently looking for a content writer to help in both writing sales emails for our current book of consulting clients and also producing original content for a newsletter we are launching in July. Learning how to write sales emails is critical in future jobs, pitches, sales, and more so it's an incredibly valuable skill to learn / possess.
What You'll Do
* Write sales outbound emails for clients (the founder, Andrew Case, will help you with this)
* Write stories about local NYC news for our newsletter (Take5)
* Reach out to different entrepreneurs in NYC to coordinate interviews for our newsletter (Take5)
* Pitch and write short stories (150 - 200 words) for engaging content in our newsletter (Take5)
What You'll Bring
* Desire to hustle and take on multiple hats / responsibilities
* Ability to pick up concepts quick
* Good writing and communication skills
* Coach-ability and willingness to improve
* Soft spot for startup, business, and pop culture news
We've already had a number of NYU students go through this program and are now at top startups in NYC. There's no experience necessary, just a great knack for writing. Everything else can be taught.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Andrew Case (Andrew@thegothm.com) and then we will set up a phone call + in person interview.