Posted On: September 13, 2019
Paid Journalism Internship
NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation. We’re one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience. We own and operate a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a suite of Internet-based businesses. Learn more about our brands below.
Internships may include (but are not limited to):
Production (NBC Network News, TODAY, Dateline, Nightly News, MSNBC Dayside, Primetime and Weekends)
News Business Unit
Breaking News Specials
• In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress
• Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits)
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship by NBCUniversal
• Need to be able to work on-site in New York, NY
Internships at NBCUniversal are paid and do not require course credit.
Deadline: Interested applicants are encouraged to apply by November 1, 2019.
Spring Internship Program Dates: January 2020 – May 2020
Desired Backgrounds Include: Journalism or Broadcast Journalism, Digital/New Media Studies, Communications, Political Science, Production, Public Relations/Marketing, Social Media, English, Business
• Previous internship experience or on-campus involvement
• Strong interest in and demonstrated knowledge of current affairs
• Interns should have experience or strong interest in politics/government, and/or journalism.
• Ability to work effectively in a high-intensity environment, often under tight deadline pressures.
Please apply here: