Posted On: September 17, 2019
Media Organization: Dotdash
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication. Our brands include Verywell, The Spruce, The Balance, Investopedia, Lifewire, TripSavvy, Byrdie, MyDomaine, Brides and ThoughtCo.
We're looking for bright, engaged, creative and fun people who are looking to be part of an inspiring team. We value transparency, accountability, data, design and fresh thinking. Be part of an environment where suggestions and ideas at every level directly impact the business and add value to our product.
Dotdash is looking for a production assistant to work closely with the commerce team.
The commerce production assistant would be responsible for:
- Publishing all new & updated product content in the CMS
- Producing roundups quickly and accurately
- Adding product links pointing to multiple retailers
- Finding and saving product images in the CMS
- Previewing and QAing all final content
- Managing production workflow and sticking to tight deadlines
- Experience with content management systems and web publishing tools
- A strong eye for detail and great attention to accuracy
- An editorial background is preferred but not required
*Please note, this is a 3-6 month contract position. *
To apply, please send your resume to Julia Warren (firstname.lastname@example.org)