Posted On: January 27, 2020
Media Organization: Gays With Kids
Gays With Kids is the world’s premier website and social network dedicated exclusively to helping gay, bi and trans men become dads, and to helping queer dads navigate fatherhood.
We launched in 2015 and we’re very excited to refresh our website in the next couple of months with a stronger and more clear focus on the different paths to fatherhood available to our community. We currently have close to 250,000 followers on social media, and our community is extremely engaged. You should be proud to be part of a small, but passionate and dedicated team that’s making a meaningful impact nationally and globally.
Much of this work can be undertaken at the intern’s own residence but, at least initially, you will be required to meet and work closely with our Executive Editor, located in New York City.
Check us out: www.GaysWithKids.com / https://www.facebook.com/GaysWithKids/ / https://www.instagram.com/gays_with_kids/ / https://www.youtube.com/user/GaysWithKids
This paid contributor ($15 per hour)
• Write blog posts, articles, and other pieces of content for the website as needed.
• Identify and interview experts within various paths to parenthood for gay, bi and trans men, including: surrogacy, adoption, foster care, co-parenting partnerships and more.
• Refresh and reimagine current content on the Gays With Kids website.
• Support engaging and dynamic social media content across external channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest)
• Assist with migration of current website to a new platform
Email a short cover letter and resume to David Dodge, Executive Editor, firstname.lastname@example.org