Posted On: March 10, 2020
TMX is the first exchange built for journalists and global media organizations to distribute and acquire raw news content.
Do you want to work for a fast-paced innovative start-up in the news digital content space? Then this is the opportunity for you. We are looking for a Digital Journalist to shoot/edit/interview newsmakers.
The right candidate is a curious individual, loves journalism and wants to continue to grow his/her skills in the industry.
• Day to day idea generation and reporting on news stories.
• Produce and edit own stories.
• Develop and distribute content notes to media organizations.
• Work in a fast- paced collaborative environment.
• Utilize news judgment in drafting editorial content.
• Bachelor’s degree and at least 1 year of experience in a newsroom, with a production studio, or writing for a content website
• Strong logistical and editorial skills
• Editing skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multitask, and prioritize on a day to day basis, and especially in breaking news situations
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Email Resume to Head of HR directly: Tracey Felter (firstname.lastname@example.org)