Posted On: March 10, 2020
Media Organization: BerlinRosen
BerlinRosen is a leading national strategic communications and public relations firm delivering high impact media, digital strategy and advertising to top organizations, companies and candidates.
BerlinRosen is a leading national public relations and strategic communications firm named one of the most powerful PR firms by Observer. BerlinRosen takes a message-first, results-focused approach to communications challenges, delivering high impact media, digital strategy and advertising to top organizations and companies across a variety of industries and sectors.
ABOUT THE CITIES TEAM
Our Cities practice helps visionary companies, institutions and non-profits in real estate, arts+culture, infrastructure, hospitality, architecture and design who are shaping the future of cities, including:
• notable development, transportation and infrastructure projects including One Vanderbilt, the World Trade Center complex, Cornell Tech, Domino Park and Virgin Hyperloop One;
• anchors of the New York arts & culture scene like the 92nd Street Y, the Public Theater, and Brooklyn Public Library;
• and some of the biggest names in real estate including Brookfield, SL Green and Oxford Properties.
With a team of nearly 30 communications professionals, we bring a unique campaign-style approach to strategic communications, combining expert strategy and nimble execution with the creativity and speed of a startup. We are news junkies, publicists, former campaigners, journalists, government and policy pros, and expert communications professionals obsessed with developing the future of cities.
Now, we are looking for an ambitious Senior Account Executive to join our rapidly growing team in our New York office.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
The position is ideal for candidates with 3-4 years of relevant experience in communications, public relations, journalism, real estate, arts and culture and/or government. Excellent writing skills and media relations experience are a must. The position is based in New York.
As a Senior Account Executive on the Cities team, you will be...
• Developing and implementing strategy and campaign planning for multiple high-profile client accounts
• Managing clients daily
• Engaging with key reporters
• Writing and editing persuasive external and internal documents such as press releases, op-eds, fact sheets, talking points, editorial board memos, and communications plans
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE...
• Has 3 to 4 years of experience in public relations
• Familiarity and interest in urbanism, the cultural landscape, and local politics
• Demonstrated relationships with reporters and strong news sense
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, with varying levels of staff, clients, the media, et al
• Attention to detail
• Ability to handle multiple assignments at once, work quickly and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work with a team to meet group objectives
• Bachelor's degree or experience in a communications- or policy-related field
• A sense of humor!
WORKING AT BERLINROSEN
BerlinRosen will make sure that you have what you need to excel in your role and do your job with excellence, including...
• A positive and supportive team with opportunities for advancement committed to helping all staff develop and grow
• A competitive salary based on leading market rates
• 100% coverage of Health, Dental, and Vision insurance monthly premiums
• Company sponsored Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
• Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
• 401K with a 4% employer match with no vesting period
• Generous paid time off in which we encourage staff to take sufficient time for self-care
• 9 paid bank holidays and birthday PTO
• Pre-tax commuter benefits via WageWorks
• Mobile phone reimbursement
• Weekly assortments of fresh and healthy snacks, beverages, and even cold brew coffee on tap
• Company-sponsored and employee-driven events and activities
BerlinRosen is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on the basis of race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, alienage or citizenship status, ancestry, nationality, national origin, marital or domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, sex, pregnancy, gender identity, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, BerlinRosen will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/qcfphv78f72b5ft6