Posted On: August 19, 2021
Media Organization: CXBuzz.com
Established in 2020 and headquartered in New York City and Tel Aviv, CXBuzz is small but a fast-growing online publication that covers news, consumer trends, and industry insights in the fields of customer experience and eCommerce. CXBuzz is published by Revuze.
The CXBuzz fall semester internship program brings together highly-motivated aspiring journalists, news writers, and content writers with diverse backgrounds or life experiences to sharpen their skills in journalism, content writing and new media. The program is fully remote and provides an opportunity to work with, and learn from, an international team of fine professionals, writers, and entrepreneurs.
Interns will gain experience in writing, interviewing, researching, investigating, and covering news from a community perspective. Interns will also partner with a mentor from the editorial team to receive guidance as well as helpful feedback and insights.
Established in 2020 and headquartered in New York City and Tel Aviv, CXBuzz is small but a fast-growing online publication that covers news, consumer trends, and industry insights in the fields of customer experience and eCommerce.
- Learn and apply content management skills using dedicated CMS systems and platforms
- Search, source, and write content for different platforms and channels
- Learn basic SEO and how it applies to content creation
- Assist with the implementation of the general marketing strategy of the organization
- Manage and optimize all social media channels
- Assist with other ad-hoc daily marketing activities requirements
- Applicants must have an interest in Customer Experience, Marketing, Finance, and Tech.
- Applicants can commit to at least 1 working day/week for 3 months.
- Applicants understand that this is an unpaid internship.
- Applicants can confirm that they are currently enrolled in a university program, either at the undergraduate or graduate level.
- English language at a native speaker level is a must
- Excellent work ethic and commitment, attention to detail, and creative flair
What you’ll get:
- Hands-on working experience
- Dedicated mentorship
- Remote and flexible work conditions
- Reference for future job applications
- Build connections with publications, influencers, bloggers & c-level executives
The internship will start in September and will end in mid-December.
To apply, submit your resumé and a short cover letter.