Posted On: August 19, 2021
Media Organization:V MAGAZINE
V Magazine was launched in September 1999 as the younger sibling publication to the limited-edition quarterly Visionaire. V is large-format and visually-driven, international in scope and collaborative in spirit. V is a magazine about fashion with a capital F and all the things that go with it: art, music, film, architecture…you name it. Before V was put into print, we thought of it this way: Imagine a wall of forty-four televisions, each tuned to a different station. Today you would need a wall of 250 televisions, but it's still a good way to think of the insane and unpredictable mix of people, places, and things that V celebrates in its pages. V is a place where uptown meets downtown, celebrities mingle with total unknowns, high art converses with underground culture. Chic, wacky, fun, fabulous…in a letter: V.
V Magazine's Editorial (Print) Department is searching for an experienced and eager intern to join our Team!
Credit is optional.
- Conduct research and transcribe interviews for editorial features focusing on fashion and culture for the Print Team
- Although this is a Print internship, there will be opportunities to write/pitch content for Digital.
- Create short-form content for magazine occasionally
- Be relatively familiar with V Magazine's 20-year archive
PLEASE SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING FOR CONSIDERATION
- COVER LETTER
- WRITING SAMPLES (PREFERABLY PUBLISHED PIECES)
SEND TO INTERNSHIPS@VMAGAZINE.COM