Posted On: September 27, 2021
Media Organization: Payload Space
Payload is a media brand focusing on covering the business and policy of space. Our goal is to provide the best analysis and coverage of the space industry for investors, industry executives and policymakers. We are backed by Winklevoss Capital, Andy Weissman, Sam McIngvale and many other investors..
THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION
This role is ideal for an entrepreneurial journalist looking to help build a media organization from the ground up. We’re a small team (for now), so we want to work with a self-starter who plays nicely with a well-knit group... Space is a $350 billion industry that's projected to grow to over $1 trillion in 5 years. We believe we’re providing essential coverage for an industry at an inflection point. We’re looking for someone to help ideate, research, report, and write. Help us take this media vertical to the next level.
In this role, you will:
• Create original content and analysis. Conduct research to support development of key stories and inform longer-term projects.
• Use social media to distribute content through multiple channels
• Assist in writing and curating a daily newsletter
• Develop and engage a source network of industry insiders to fuel content strategy and news coverage
• Help grow and engage our community of readers
• Contribute to editorial strategy
If interested, please email three writing samples and a resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Applying to Payload”.